Our visitors can be pilots, sit on the cockpit and make some procedures for driving an airplane. They can also be flight attendant or hostesses, explain the safety rules and serving meals to passengers during the trip.
1. To stimulate the acquisition of knowledge about aviation and related procedures;
2. To promote individual and collective behaviors;
3. To stimulate civic education;
4. To recognize equipments and symbolic-cultural language used in contexts of aviation;
5. To encourage collaborative working.