1. PERPETURBANA, S.A. (known commercially as KidZania), as well as the parties employed by it, within the framework of the functions performed, collects certain information relating to the personal data of customers, visitors, those potentially interested in the use of the services, sponsors, service providers and their employees, suppliers and employees, as well as others that circulate in the theme park.
2. The collection of personal data may arise, in particular but not exclusively, due to the following situations:
a. Institutional contacts (via personal, email or telephone contact) concerning business continuity;
b. The use of visitors´ Childcare Services;
c. Registration in pastimes or other activities/ marketing campaigns underway at the theme park;
d. Preparing of suggestions/complaints by visitors;
e. Registration of occurrences (thefts, accidents, lost and found, etc.);
f. Control of entries/exits at the theme park - any member of the security company of the theme park may request, for purposes of control and security, the identification of the person and collect the following data: Name, CC/ID number, telephone contact and the reason for the visit;
g. Capturing of images/sounds of people given that the theme park is equipped with a video surveillance system;
h. Collection of data for the preparation of the Employee Card (Name and passport-type photo);
i. Access registration via the card;
j. Data collection for the recruitment process;
k. Collection of data on satisfaction surveys.
In this context, the collection of personal data, please note the following:
3. PERPETURBANA, S.A., legal person 504644360, with headquarters in Parque Expo, Rua Pólo do Sul Nº.2 – 3º piso, 1900-273 Lisbon, is the party responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data;
4. The company PERPETURBANA, S.A. respects the legal standards concerning the protection of its customers, service providers, suppliers and employees, in particular, those that emanate from national and community laws and resolutions of the Portuguese Data Protection Authority;
5. The processing of personal data listed above is reserved for the purposes indicated;
6. The existing databases of personal data will not be transferred to any other third-party entities;
7. The following are eventually recipients of personal data:
a. The auditing bodies (external and internal) in the context of the certification process;
b. The external advisory bodies in the context of provision of consultancy services;
c. The bodies which ensure the IT management in the processing of personal data;
d. The subcontracted external bodies, in particular, the security company and the management company of the Shopping Centre;
e. Legal bodies;
8. The subcontracted external bodies who are provided with personal data, shall also be subject to contractual terms of confidentiality and the fulfilment of legal obligations in respect of data protection.
9. The persons, in accordance to the law, have the right to access their personal data, as well as, to change it, oppose the respective processing, withdraw their consent and exercise the other rights provided for in the law (except in terms of data that is essential to the provision of services by PERPETURBANA, S.A., in which the provision is therefore mandatory, or the fulfilment of legal obligations to which PERPETURBANA, S.A. is bound to).
At any time, the person can, at his request, have access to their personal data and to request their amendment or correction, if there is any error or incompleteness.
For the exercise of such rights, a written request must be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All persons should notify PERPETURBANA, S.A, if there are changes in the personal data provided.
10. The data referred to in paragraphs f) and g) of Article 2, shall be destroyed at the end of 30 days.
11. With the exception of the foreseen in the previous number, all other data collected shall be destroyed as soon as that information ceases to be useful for its original purpose.
12. As regards the method of processing of personal data, we inform that the same shall be entered in paper files and/or computerised system, with adequate security measures for the protection of privacy, in accordance with the current regulations.
13. PERPETURBANA, S.A. reserves the right to, at any time, without notice and with immediate effect, to alter, add or revoke, partially or totally, this REGULATION FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. The updated version of the Regulation will always be available on the KidZania website (www.kidzania.pt).